Providing expert advice on all resilience and business continuity matters, CNR is the partner of choice for Government departments and leading critical service providers.
Originally formed by the Chief Fire Officers Association in 2009, CNR’s role was to provide assurance to the Department for Communities and Local Government that the National Resilience capabilities generated were able to meet the new threats to national stability.
CNR has vast experience in all matters resilience, having developed unique expertise, and is trusted and authoritative. We can advise and assist with smart solutions for risk reduction across the sector, from operational design to practical on-the-ground execution, including:
- Major exercise planning, execution and evaluation at a national level
- Project management for specialist projects
- Consultancy to selected private sector partners
- Introduction of innovative cost-saving solutions that maintain capability
- Provision of specialist training to Fire and Rescue Services internationally.
Visit our LinkedIn page.